We recognises the importance of the Environmental Protection and will comply with the requirements of the Environmental Protection and all subordinate environmental legislation, relating to the Company's processes and avtivities. It is a Company objective to ensure the co-operation with the maintenance off good relations with all requlatory authorities and bodies. The Company will endeavour to act as a responsible neighbour in all the communities in which it operates
It will be the policy of the company to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, excess or develop all necessary requirements to improve environmental performance. The policy will be enacted through integration into the Company's normal management systems, giving it equal priority with all other aspect of the business management.
The aims will be to, wherever possible :
- Asses the environmental effects of the Company activities and introduce appropriate control measures, or as appropiate, alternative materials or processes to minimise the negative impact on the environment from its operations.
- Control and reduce the amount of waste produces and wherever practicable recycle waste product.
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials, water and fuels.
- To establish relationships with environmentally responsible suppliers/sub-contartors and demonstrate concern for the environment in all its purchasing activities.
- Increase the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Limit noise within and around the site.
The Company will as necessary develop the environmental awareness and undestanding of its employees. Where practicable, the Company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services.