Our Objectives :
- In pursuance of this policy the Company Acknowledges its responsibility, so far as is reasonably practical, to minimise :
- The risk to health and safety of the Company employees, to hazards to wich they are exposed whilst they are at work
- The risks to the health and safety of persons not in the employment of the COmpany arising out of or in conjunction with the product by those persons or their undertaking.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking into account any statutory requirements.
- Ensure the design, manufacture and instructions to users of Company Equipment and products result in safe operation and handling.
- Provide such information, instruction and training as is necessary to enable employees at all levels to perform their work safely.
- Maintain constant and continuing interest in health and safety matters applicable to the Company's activities, in particular by consulting and involving employees of their representatives wherever possible.
- Make available and supervise the use of all necessary safety devices and protective equipment.